Partner- Dispute Resolution- Oben Law
Oben is seeking to recruit an ambitious and technically strong lawyer to join our team and contribute to the successful delivery of its strategic plan. In the short period of time since it was formed in 2016, Oben has established itself as a top-ranking litigation boutique firm: one of only three firms identified by the Legal 500 to be in Tier 1 for Dispute Resolution – Regulatory & White-Collar Crime, and Advocate David Wilson is named in the Legal 500’s Hall of Fame. We plan to build on the strong foundations we have so far laid down.
- Advise and represent clients in order to resolve their disputes. The disputes will cover a wide range of issues, but often involve one or more of the following: court proceedings; financial services businesses; trust litigation; trustee directions; asset tracing and recovery; and shareholder disputes.
- Advise and represent clients in relation to AML/CFT/Sanctions issues; and regulatory investigations/sanctions.
- Develop and grow the law firm’s business, with particular emphasis on local financial services businesses and international intermediaries.
- Work with and support the business of Oben Regulatory Ltd.
- Participate in the management of the law firm, including the successful delivery of our strategic plan, and the training, supervision and development of staff, and contribute to the development of its know-how database.
For further information or to apply, please contact: