In our previous article, we covered DPAs – what they are, why they are being introduced, the draft legislation and the implications for Jersey. The legislation- The Criminal Justice (Deferred …
REGULATORY & WHITE-COLLAR CRIME
We are well placed to deal with issues arising in the areas of financial services regulation and white-collar crime. The expertise and experience of our advocates is augmented by that of our colleagues in Oben Regulatory Limited.
We advise on contentious regulatory issues and investigations, which often span a number of jurisdictions.
We liaise extensively with regulatory bodies, assist clients in their interactions with them and are able to mitigate potential sanctions and scope and implement any necessary remedial steps.
- AML/CFT and sanctions
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Directors’ duties and board advice
- Disclosure and seizure notices
- Financial services, portfolio management and mis-selling claims
- Fraud, and serious and complex crime
- Investigations and reports
- Regulatory action, including fines and banning and disqualification orders
- Unauthorised business and perimeter issues