The JFSC issued the results of its thematic review of designated service providers (“DSP’s”) in ensuring a Jersey Private Fund’s (JPF’s) compliance with the JPF Guide and the DSPs responsibilities …
We provide clear and timely advice in relation to insolvency matters.
Our clients include creditors, directors, insolvency practitioners, liquidators, foreign trustees in bankruptcy and the Viscount (the officer of the Jersey Court responsible for administering bankruptcies). We also have an in-house chartered accountant with forensic experience who is able to assist on these matters.
- Advising on solvency issues
- Advising on creditors’ pursuit of claims
- Acting for the Viscount and liquidators in the administration of bankruptcies
- Court applications, such as contested bankruptcies, just and equitable windings-up and schemes of arrangement
- Cross-border assistance, including advising foreign trustees in bankruptcy on obtaining assets and information situated in Jersey