Oben Isle of Man, has been launched in collaboration with established local regulatory expert, Steve Billinghurst, formerly a partner of Deloitte and leader of PwC’s Advisory Services. Steve has a …
We provide clear and timely advice in relation to insolvency matters.
Our clients include creditors, directors, insolvency practitioners, liquidators, foreign trustees in bankruptcy and the Viscount (the officer of the Jersey Court responsible for administering bankruptcies). We also have an in-house chartered accountant with forensic experience who is able to assist on these matters.
- Advising on solvency issues
- Advising on creditors’ pursuit of claims
- Acting for the Viscount and liquidators in the administration of bankruptcies
- Court applications, such as contested bankruptcies, just and equitable windings-up and schemes of arrangement
- Cross-border assistance, including advising foreign trustees in bankruptcy on obtaining assets and information situated in Jersey