Lydia advises local and international financial services business, law firms and accountancy firms on a wide range of contentious matters. Her practice is centered on trust and funds disputes, fraud, asset tracing and recovery, regulatory investigations, insolvency, trustee applications, AML/CFT, sanctions and bribery/corruption issues, professional negligence and partnership and shareholder disputes.
Lydia qualified as an English Solicitor in August 2017 and has since gained considerable experience in the offshore trust and corporate sectors. She previously worked at another Jersey law firm advising professional trustees, intermediaries and private clients on the establishment and ongoing operation of trusts, foundations, private trust companies, family companies and other private wealth structures. She is also experienced in related corporate law and regulatory matters affecting offshore structures and service providers.
- Solicitor – England and Wales (non-practising)
- STEP (Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners) Member
- ‘Citiwealth Future Leaders Awards’ – Lawyer of the Year IFC – Associate (shortlisted 2021 and 2022)
- ‘Channel Islands Top 35 Under 35’ – eprivate client 2021
- ‘STEP Student Awards’ – Winner – Trust Accounts (2019)