Compliance Risk Assessment
Oben has produced a comprehensive Compliance Risk Assessment (“CRA”) solution, bench-marked against the ISO 37301 standard.
We will provide you will all of tools and guidance needed to produce your CRA, including:
- Risk taxonomy –a set of proposed compliance risks including risk descriptions and a reconciliation with your compliance obligations;
- Control mapping tools –tools allowing you to map your existing controls against your compliance risks. Our mapping tools cover the latest published versions of all JFSC Codes of Practice and the AML/CFT Handbook;
- Risk assessment tools and guidance –guidance for rating controls and assessing compliance risk at an inherent and residual level and templates to perform the risk assessment;
- Risk appetite statement – a draft compliance risk appetite statement for consideration and adoption by relevant legal entity boards; and
- CMP methodology – a risk treatment methodology by which compliance risk exposures will be prioritised for treatment as part of the CMP or other interventions.
If you would like to discuss this topic further, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Oben Regulatory team.